The Lexington Historical Society has announced new pricing for Saturday’s Time-Traveling Runway Show, now free for members and $15 for guests.
No Fashion Week would be complete without a selection of runway styles! Stop by the Depot from 3:00 – 6:00 PM on Saturday, April 1, for a very special time-traveling fashion show, displaying the finest styles across time and place:
- Chinese Fashion presented by the New Legacy Cultural Center
- Western Historical Fashion presented by Lexington Historical Society members and friends
- Metal Lace Designs by Kathryn Stanko
- Rachel Walters Collection
- Sabrina Bhattacharjya Designs
Designers will also host pop-up shops in the Depot so that you can take your favorite styles home with you at the end of the evening!