Our spring semester starts Monday April 3rd, so sign up soon for the last few spots in painting/drawing, mixed media, theater, ceramics, and Vacation Camp programs in April and Summer!
· Paint, Paper, Paste on Weds and the Friday Half-Day Arts Studio (both for g. 1-5)
· Clay Creations (g. K-3) allows young students to get their hands dirty in a safe and creatively inviting environment.
· Figure Drawing Studio (adults) is orchestrated by our long-running instructor, Laurel Smith, who balances between hands-off and hands-on instruction as needed.
· Narrative Illustration (gr. 8-12) allows teens to experiment in their medium of choice, with direction for developing characters/settings, and communicating a story through images.
· Partial semester visual arts classes for adults allow some flexibility with your schedules – Intro to Monotypes (4 classes); Handmade Books & Mixed Media Collage (6 classes); and Food Illustration using ink/watercolor (Session I) or gouache i(Session II) 4 classes per session.
· Kite-Making Workshop (all ages) will be hosted April 30th, to celebrate Kite Month. Create and decorate kites with notable creator Glenn Davison.
Watch for sign-ups and more information on our website!