Wednesday, Jan. 4 7:00- 8:00 p.m.
Click for ZOOM Link
Lexington HeatSmart is a town-wide initiative to empower residents to adopt clean heating and cooling technologies with confidence. Through this program you can connect with a trained Energy Advisor who will help you explore your options for installing heat pumps, heat pump water heaters, and solar thermal systems—whether to replace or enhance your current system. Your Energy Advisor (with the support of Abode Energy Management) can help you:
Explore clean heating and cooling technology
· Find local and reputable contractors
· Compare quotes
· Take advantage of available rebates and incentives
This technology can help save you money on your utility bills and also significantly help Lexington decrease its overall carbon footprint, benefiting the community.
· Learn about the technology and its benefits – Mike Simons, Abode Energy Management, Inc
· Hear from a local heat pump owner – Joe Pato, Lexington Select Board and Resident
· Learn how to take advantage of the Lexington HeatSmart program Maggie Peard, Town of Lexington Sustainability & Resilience Officer
· Meet the Energy Advisors – Lexington HeatSmart Energy Advisors
To learn more, check out the Town’s Energy and Efficiency page.